The Gates Mills Community Building is owned, operated, and controlled by the Village for the benefit of the residents. The residents can use the building for private parties, weddings, Village organizations, or for public meetings upon prior approval of the Village Service Director.
For Community Building availability or to make reservations, contact the Community Building Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 11:00am at (440) 423-4633. Please leave a message if there is no answer.
- Activity Guidelines
- Reservations are for Village residents only, 21 years or older, on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Reservations should be secured at least 30 days prior to the use of the facility.
- A security deposit of $350 is required when returning the signed agreement to the Town Hall. The deposit less $150 usage fee will be returned following the activity (subject to additional charges for excessive or unusual damage).
- The Community Building closes at 11:00pm Sunday through Thursday, and 12:00 midnight Friday and Saturday.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will the sale of alcoholic beverages or illegal activities be permitted on the premises.
- Security services are required for private parties. Applicants are responsible for arranging and paying for security personnel who must be approved by the Village of Gates Mills. For further information contact the Village of Gates Mills Police Department at (440) 423-4405.
To download an application to use the "Community House", please click here.