Gates Mills

Rental Property Information

Although Gates Mills rental property owners and tenants are not required to register with the Village, occupancy contact information can be very helpful for police and fire personnel during emergency situations. Rental property owners and tenants are encouraged to provide their emergency contact information by completing a Rental Property Information form in one of the three following ways: In person at the Town Hall, by calling the Police & Town Hall Coordinator by phone at (440-423-4405) or through the secure website form on this page.

Property Owner Information
Tenant Information
Provide name(s) and phone number(s)
Management Company (if applicable)