IT'S AWESOME. IT'S NEW. IT'S HERE!
The all new Gates Mills Community Club
We’re excited to announce that we’ve reinvented the club to meet the changing needs of today’s residents. If you’ve never joined the club…now’s the time. If you used to be a member…it’s a great time to rejoin. You’ll want to be part of this energetic, fun-loving group to meet your neighbors, find out what’s going on in the village, meet new friend, and enjoy some fun activities. You deserve some “me” time!
- Exciting new programs, luncheons, event & activates during the day, evening, and weekend.
- Year-round activates
- Ladies Night Out events every month
- Events for young families & children
- Free and low cost events
- Exciting field trips & outings
- New by-laws
- Relaxed membership requirements for everyone’s busy schedules
- Our Mission: To support the Village of Gates Mills & to build community among its residents.
- Publish the Pink Sheet
- Award scholarships
- Provide Welcome Bags for new residents
- Produce the telephone directory
- Run the 4th of July Hot Dog Sale
- Help provide an annual Thank You Lunch for village employees
- Support the Annual Art Show
- Sponsor Bridge Groups
- Offer free babysitting at many events
It’s the perfect time to join. Just complete the application and sent it in. Questions: Call Cathy DiVincenzo at 440-382-5200. We look forward so seeing you soon!
10:00 am ~ 1:00 pm
Stop by for a cold drink, snacks, or lunch during the parade or have a family picnic! We'll have the grill fired up, ready to serve fresh, 1/4 pound, all beef hot dogs. We will be set up at the corner of Epping Rd. and Main St. at the end of the parade...Read more
"The Radium Girls" by Kate Moore
Based on the true events of young women exposed to the "wonder" substance of radium, and...Read more
"The Women in the Castle" by Jessica Shattuck
Set at the end of World War II, in a crumbling Bavarian castle that once played host to all...Read more