IT'S AWESOME. IT'S NEW. IT'S HERE!
The all new Gates Mills Community Club
We’re excited to announce that we’ve reinvented the club to meet the changing needs of today’s residents. If you’ve never joined the club…now’s the time. If you used to be a member…it’s a great time to rejoin. You’ll want to be part of this energetic, fun-loving group to meet your neighbors, find out what’s going on in the village, meet new friend, and enjoy some fun activities. You deserve some “me” time!
- Exciting new programs, luncheons, event & activates during the day, evening, and weekend.
- Year-round activates
- Ladies Night Out events every month
- Events for young families & children
- Free and low cost events
- Exciting field trips & outings
- New by-laws
- Relaxed membership requirements for everyone’s busy schedules
- Our Mission: To support the Village of Gates Mills & to build community among its residents.
- Publish the Pink Sheet
- Award scholarships
- Provide Welcome Bags for new residents
- Produce the telephone directory
- Run the 4th of July Hot Dog Sale
- Help provide an annual Thank You Lunch for village employees
- Support the Annual Art Show
- Sponsor Bridge Groups
- Offer free babysitting at many events
It’s the perfect time to join. Just complete the application and sent it in. Questions: Call Cathy DiVincenzo at 440-382-5200. We look forward so seeing you soon!
Southwick House Tour & Lunch at the Hunt Club
Thursday, April 27th at 11:30 AM
Meet at the Hunt Club
Tri-fecta Salad with Chicken, Tuna and Egg Salad on a Bed of Greens, Fresh Fruit and Mini-muffins, Assorted Cookies, Brownies, and Lemon...Read more
Thursday, March 23 11:30 a.m.. Food Demonstration & Lunch
RSVP by Monday, March 20 at noon 440-423-1245
Ladies Night Out
Thursday, March 23rd @ 7:30 PM
FLOW YOGA STUDIO
6673 Wilson Mills Rd.
(Behind Yours Truly)
Please join...Read more