The Gates Mills Community House Building is owned, operated, and controlled by the Village for the benefit of the residents. The residents can use the building for private parties, weddings, Village organizations, or for public meetings upon prior approval of the Community House Manager.
USAGE FEE: $250 for rentals less than 4 hours
$350 for rentals greater than 4 hours
DEPOSIT: $300 (will be returned after the activity subject to additional charges for excessive or unusal damage).
For Community Building availability or to make reservations, contact the Community Building Manager at (440) 423-4633. Please leave a message if there is no answer.
- Activity Guidelines
- Reservations are for Village residents only, 21 years or older, on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Reservations should be secured at least 30 days prior to the use of the facility.
- A $300 security deposit is required when returning the signed agreement to the Town Hall. The deposit will be returned following the activity (subject to additional charges for excessive or unusual damage).
- The Community Building closes at 11:00pm Sunday through Thursday, and midnight Friday and Saturday.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will the sale of alcoholic beverages or illegal activities be permitted on the premises.
- Security services are required for private parties. Applicants are responsible for paying for security personnel who must be approved by the Village of Gates Mills.
To download an application to use the "Community House", please click here.