Gates Mills 10 Year Plan
This year the village is executing an exciting and important new effort to develop our first comprehensive plan. This plan aims to gather feedback from the community and provide ideas for the future, ensuring we remain a beautiful and wonderful place to live for decades to come. It will explore what residents love about Gates Mills, as well as potential areas for improvement or new services and amenities that can help us attract future residents.
The village has contracted with CT Consultants, a planning firm based in Cleveland, to help us through this year-long process. But what will really power this effort is feedback and support from villagers like yourself.
Thank you, Gates Mills, for your feedback!
We exceeded our goal for completed resident surveys.
The survey results were discussed by your Comprehensive Plan Advisory Committee at 6 p.m. on July 19 in the Community House. See the Latest Resorces section below for a link to the meeting and for the results.
Advisory Committee Meeting #4 - Meeting Resources - November 15, 2022
- Gates Mills-Goals-Policies-Expanded_rev_111422.pdf
- Maps-Housing and Village Center Objectives for discussion_111422 scanned.pdf
MEETING CANCELLED - NO QUORUM - Advisory Committee Meeting #4 - Meeting Resources - October 18, 2022
Advisory Committee Meeting #3 - Meeting Resources - September 27, 2022
- Video Recording
- CT -Gates Mills Presentation
- Gates Mills Vision Goals Work Sheet.Updated_092722
- Village Center Housing Posters for Discussion.9.27.22.pdf
- Bruce Rinker - Zoning presentation notes
- Preliminary Agenda
- Gates Mills Town Hall & Neighborhood-Initial Report Poster Comments
- Best Practices
- Growing Greener-Conservation By Design
- Creative Placemaking
Town Hall Workshop - August 15, 2022
- Natural Areas
- Protected/Conserved Land
- Land Use
- Live Work Play
- Zoning-Lot Size analysis
Neighborhood Outreach Team Leader Meeting - Aug. 3, 2022
Advisory Committee Meeting #2 - Meeting Resources - July 19, 2022
Advisory Committee Meeting #1 - Meeting Resources - May 11, 2022
- Video recording
- Meeting Background
- Gates Mills zoning maps
- Summary of Realtor interviews via the Outside Perspectives team
- Draft Gates Mills Village Questionnaire
We welcome your feedback. Please reach out to Sandra Turner (email@example.com) and Chip AuWerter (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Comprehensive Plan team (ComprehensivePlan@gatesmillsvillage.com)