THE 52nd GATES MILLS ART SHOW
Sunday, April 16 - Sunday, April 30, 2023
IMPORTANT 2023 DATES:
- Artist Entry forms mailed the week of March 6 - If you have not received a form in the mail, Click Art Show entry form 2023 - Entry form pg 3.pdf to complete your form electronically and print off. Extra entry forms are also available at Town Hall, the Gates Mills Library and the Gates Mills Post Office.
- Apil 4-6 - Entries accepted
- April 8 - Judging Results
- April 15 - Exclusive Patron Preview Party
- Show dates: April 16-April 30.
The annual April Art Show, which is held in the Gates Mills Community House, opens in April or early May and runs two weeks. This popular art show is one of Northeast Ohio's premier exhibits of paintings, drawings, graphic prints and sculpture. The show features the creative expressions of talented artists residing in the following communities: Gates Mills, Bainbridge, Bentleyville, Chagrin Falls, Chardon, Chesterland, Cleveland Heights, Highland Heights, Hunting Valley, Kirtland, Kirtland Hills, Mayfield Heights, Mayfield Village, Mentor, Moreland Hills, Munson, Newbury, Novelty, Orange Village, Pepper Pike, Russell, Shaker Heights, Solon, South Russell, University Heights, Waite Hill, Willoughby, and Willoughby Hills, other surrounding communities as well as former Gates Mills residents. A distinguished panel of professionals selects the Works to be displayed.
For additional information, contact Show Chariman Bob Andreano (440) 823-9829 or email email@example.com