The Gates Mills Community Club's Mission is to support the Village of Gates Mills and to build community among its residents.
You’ll want to be part of this energetic, fun-loving group to meet your neighbors, find out what’s going on in the village, meet new friends, and enjoy some fun activities. You deserve some “me” time!
What we do:
- Publish the Pink Sheet
- Award scholarships
- Provide Welcome Packages for new residents
- Produce the telephone directory
- Run the 4th of July Hot Dog Sale
- Help provide an annual Thank You Lunch for village employees
- Support the Annual Art Show
- Sponsor Bridge Groups
- Offer free babysitting at many events
- Provide exciting new programs, luncheons, events & activates during the day, evening, and weekend.
- Ladies Night Out events every month
- Events for young families & children
It’s the perfect time to join. Just complete an application and send it in. Questions: Call Cathy DiVincenzo at 440-382-5200. We look forward so seeing you soon!
Friday, March 22, 2019
Gates Mills Community House
Complimentary beverages, popcorn and snacks provided!
Bring your blankets & pillows for seating on the floor.
PARENT or RESPONSIBLE ADULT MUST ATTEND WITH CHILDREN...Read more
January 24, 2019
Gates Mills Commuinty House
Refreshments 11:30 A.M.
Lunceon 12:00 Noon
"This is How It Always Is" by Laurie Frankel
Rosie and Penn always wanted a daughter. Four sons later, they decide to try one last...Read more
"Beneath a Scarlet Sky" by Mark Sullivan
"Based on the true story of a forgotten hero, [this] is the triumphant, epic tale of...Read more